Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy birthday, fictional Bella!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I've just been so distracted by Bella's birthday! Actually, I haven't been; I've just been busy. But while I was checking my email just now, Yahoo! alerted me, via it's "trending now" feed off to the side of the page, that "Bella Swan birthday" was the #3 searched item for the moment. I Googled it to see why, because that's a weird thing to be "trending," and according to the Twilight series, Bella's birthday is, in fact, September 13, 1987. Her "vampire birthday" (when she is turned into a vampire) is September 10, 2006 .

Just FYI. Oh, and the movie industry is re-releasing Eclipse into theaters for a limited time "to celebrate Bella's birthday."

Happy birthday, Bella. I hope nobody tries to kill you on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment